Well, it's really weird being home. These are definately all of the people that I left behind. But they are so different then when I left. I guess life doesn't wait for me to say it's ok to change... it just changes anyway.
It seems that change is the only constant when your stuck in the constraints of time. The only one that can escape that and not be dead is the Holy Trinity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is the change you see in them good? I find the opposite is true here at home, not much has changed and yet inside of me I have changed or something. Keep me updated on home. I love you!
ReplyDeleteWell, with my mom and dad yes. But not really with everyone else. Jake talks a pretty good talk, but I don't see him taking action on anything. and Nate is very pesimistic, and an alcoholic that looks for any excuse to drink that he can muster up. Tiff is nice, but she still is super materialistic.
ReplyDeleteSo I guess the answer is yes and no.