Thursday, December 24, 2009

Progress...

My dad is doing alot better. I have convinced him to read the book Wild At Heart. Such a good book for men!!! I hope that the Lord really uses it in his life. He's also been talking to me alot about God... His Theology is a little skewed... but he's at least thinking about it. And I don't think that we will ever know who was right or wrong until we are in Heaven with Jesus... and I don't think that it will matter then. I just want to do my best to make sure that he makes it up to the heavenly relms with me!!! I love him, and I hope that you are still praying for him when you think of him.

He told me the other day that while he was driving he prayed for 4 hours!!! YAY!!! He is at least searching for God. The lord says seek and you will find. Knock and the door will be opend to you! He is seeking and knocking. So keep up your prayers if you think of him. Praise Jesus for what he is doing in my dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful!!!! I am so glad, I bought my dad Wild at Heart also! I don't know if he will read it, but I am encouraging him too! Praise God that your dad is seeking and finding, the Lord is so faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete